The Center for Neuroimmunology & Neuroinfectious Diseases hosts an annual symposium featuring topics on neuroimmunology, neuroinfectious diseases and neuroimaging.
This year’s symposium “Rare but Rising: Granulomatous Neurological Diseases” will be held on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 from 8:30 am-3:00 pm at the Eric P. Newman Education Center in Seminar Room B and Great Room B.
This year’s speakers will include:
- Rula Haff-Ali, MD, Professor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Staff, Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Wonder Puryear Drake, MD, Professor of Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology and Immunology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- David Robert Moller, MD, Professor of Medicine, Director, Sarcoidosis Clinic, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Courtney Montgomery, MD, Associate Member, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
- Delphine L. Chen, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology, Division of Nuclear Medicine, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University
- David Clifford, MD, Professor of Medicine and Neurology, Washington University
The annual symposium includes talks in the morning and a poster session in the afternoon. Last year’s CNND Symposium was a success.
The pictures below are from the 2017 afternoon poster session.
The 5th Annual CNND Symposium
Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 8:30am-3:00pm
Eric P. Newman Center, Seminar Room B and Great Room A